Antibac 60 Ml. (mint)
- Gel Sanitizer For Hygienic Hand
- Package Type: 60 ML. plastic
- Drug Facts : Active ingredients Ethyl Alcohol 70%………….purpose: Antiseptic
- Uses: -To help decrease bacteria on the skin. -Recommended for repeated use . -Effective against Escherichia coli; pseudomonas aeruginosa ; staphylococcus aureus ,, listeria monocytogenes and salmonella typhimurium.
- Warnings : -For external use only . -Flammable – keep away from fire or flame. -Keep out of eyes. in case of eye contact, flush it thoroughly with water , seek medical attention immediately -Avoid contact with broken skin . -Stop use and ask a doctor if redness or irritation develops and persists for more than 72hrs -Keep away from children if swallowed seek medical attention immediately . children must only use this product under adult supervision
- Protocol of use : place small amount of ANTIBAC sanitizer in your palm . thoroughly spread on both hands and rub together until dry .
- Storage : Store below 35 C. May discolor some fabrics Inactive
- ingredients : water , propylene glycol , isopropyl alcohol , PEG-12 , carbomer 940 , fragrance, triethanolamine
- How to use: Put a small amount of sterilizing liquid in the palm of your hand. Spread it well on both hands and rub them together until dry.